Gaining customers can be as easy as losing them, and in a local market, retaining customers means keeping them engaged. So what do you do if you want your Cedar Park business to achieve that goal without the big cost?
Easy: through a WordPress website.
Your Website on WordPress
When it comes to value, features, and ability to render website ideas, WordPress is the only choice for most small businesses. Website development on WordPress will make life easier for you as the owner and developer. You can easily do updates as necessary, without it taking too long.
With an updated WordPress content management system (CMS), you secure the following for your website:
- Security – By default, WordPress can offer a high level of security to its users, whether you’re a blogger or a business owner. In addition, with the availability of security plug-ins, you can add layers of security to your website. Since WordPress is an open-source platform, anyone with coding skills can break into your website. Using the right security plug-ins and keeping them updated can protect your website against the vulnerabilities of the platform.
- Performance – It’s easy to roll out WordPress websites because they work from the get-go. It is also search engine optimization (SEO) friendly. There are templates made for various businesses that allow you to tailor it to your business. You can build it quickly and add your information efficiently. You can also host it on your preferred website, which will affect how well you can reach your audience. And as your website grows, you can add plug-ins that will help you manage denser traffic.
- Features – There’s so much in WordPress that you can customize it endlessly. That’s why people are able to create all kinds of websites using this CMS. Remember that in WordPress, there are several ways to express your idea for a website.You can also manage access levels for people. You can restrict users from accessing some parts of the website, provide limited access to guest contributors, or assign “Super Administrator” status to management staff.
- Speed – With each WordPress incarnation comes faster operation—and speed is a big deal in SEO. Consider that the average attention span of people has dipped from 12 seconds to 7 seconds. If your website takes longer to load than your competitor’s, expect low traffic and a higher bounce rate. An updated WordPress website ensures faster, more efficient performance.
- Bug-free – WordPress gets constant updates, which eliminates bugs, and with that, you know that you’re getting the best features from the most widely used CMS platform (and in extension, most of the world’s websites). All users get major and minor updates, so website experience is consistent whether you have millions of users or you’re just getting started.
WordPress can make website creation manageable for small businesses. However, there is a learning curve so it will take some time in the beginning.
Hiring a website developer can speed up this process and allow you to focus on running your business. With a professional, you get a fully functioning, well-designed website that attracts the right kind of traffic. They will know what plug-ins you need and can update your website regularly.
Let Cedar Park Local build your website for you. With us, you can deliver a smooth browsing experience on your website and make sure it’s packed with features useful to your customers.
Contact us today for a free personalized plan to discover how we can help your business grow.